PLAYING IT COOL...CATRIN, 13 YEARS OLD
We asked Catrin, 13 to give us the low down on his new bedroom and her favourite places in London town.
- What did your old bedroom look like? I can't remember. It was messy and a bit pinky with wallpaper with dots.
- What do you love about your new room? It's all colour coordinated and organised and pretty. I love the bear table and I like the lights (the arrow and the string). I also like the set of drawers. And some things were handmade (animal jars)
- Has it changed how you feel when you are there? It's cosier and more personal.
- Your earliest memory? Celebrating my 3rd birthday at Mallorees (preschool). We had a fake cake and pretended to blow the fake candle.
- Favourite holiday and why? Mexico. Because the food was good and the weather was nice. And because there was lots to do.
- Favourite place to hang out in LondonWestfield Shepherds Bush
- Favourite place to eat in London or food? Honest Burger
- What do you want to be when you finish school? I don't know. I used to want to be pet shop owner when I was little.
- Whose the easiest parent to butter up, mum or dad? Dad
- If the house was burning down what three things would you save *(excluding your parents obviously!) Trixie (the cat), my iPhone, buddy (my soft toy)
- Friday night or Sunday morning? Friday night
- Oyster or parent taxi? Oyster
- Favorite social media platform? Snapchat
- Three words to describe yourself… sporty, confident, cuddly
- Three words to describe your new room… pretty, cosy, amazing