PLAYING IT COOL...ROSIE, 11 YEARS OLD
We asked Rosie, to give us the low down on her new family room and her favourite places in London town.
- What did your old TV room look like? It used to be my parents bedroom. Then they built the loft into a new bedroom and we got to have a Kids TV room.
- What do you love about the TV room? I love the sofas because you can charge your phone from them. I also love the beanbags as they are fun to sit on and play on!
- Braviest or scariest thing you’ve done to date? The Vertigo ride in Oakwood Park, West Wales. It is like a horizontal bungee - terrifying
- Your earliest memory? I remember dressing up as a cat for Halloween when I was about 2 and a half
- Favourite colour? Turquoise
- Favourite food? Sushi
- What do you want to be when you finish school? Ballerina or designer
- Who easiest to butter up mum or dad? Dad
- If the house was burning down what three things would you save *(excluding your parents obviously!) Veela (toy rabbit), iPhone and my egg shaped jewellery box
- Three words to describe yourself… Funny, open-minded, kind.
- Three words to describe your new TV room… Fun, relaxing, chilled