PLAYING IT COOL...CARYS, 13 YEARS OLD
WE ASKED CARYS, TO GIVE US THE LOW DOWN ON HER NEW BEDROOM AND HER FAVOURITE PLACES IN LONDON TOWN.
- What did your old bedroom look like? The colours did not match and it wasn't very exciting or cosy. Although at the time I didn't think it was bad as I didn't know any better.
- What do you love about your new room? I love that all the things match, it all goes together and it has a cosy vibe.
- Has it changed how you feel when you are there? Yes, because it's more peaceful especially as my rowdy sister is not there.
- Your earliest memory? When we ate our nanny's lunch. We saw the chicken wings in the kitchen and just ate them!
- Favourite holiday and why? I have loads that I love but maybe my favourite would be when we went to Mexico. I loved the fresh mango and the views from the house were great.
- Favourite place to hang out in London Bubbleology
- Favourite place to eat in London or food? I love sushi at Itsu or Yo Sushi
- What do you want to be when you finish school? Someone who goes to university
- Who swears more mum or dad? Dad (in the car), Mum (everywhere else)
- If the house was burning down what three things would you save *(excluding your parents obviously!) Trixie (our cat), my memory box, my iphone
- Sleep over or Meeting up and hanging out? Sleep over
- Cats or Dogs? Both!
- Instagram stories or Snapchat? Snapchat
- Three words to describe yourself… friendly, considerate, generous
- Three words to describe your new room… cosy, pretty, cool